Customize Your Training & Avail Group Discounts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation, Agility, Speed are all equivalent to the market status. A company’s capabilities to deliver quality applications that achieve business goals, meet customer satisfaction, and drive innovation is crucial for organization success.
With Increased adoption of trending technologies in an organization, there is a continuous delivery of applications and software’s that drives business success.
Companies that integrated DevOps practices help an organization to make use of software more frequently, maintaining the stability of the services, and innovation.
DevOps? What is it actually? Is it set of Practices? Is it a Movement? A new Technology or a Process? Or a Job title?
DevOps (a short combination of “Software DEVelopment” and “Information Technical OPerationS”) is a term which was first introduced by Patrick Debois in 2009 in Belgium. It is more than a set of practices in order to drive collaborators, communication, and the connection between the both developers and IT operations team.
There are some of the benefits of DevOps which brought meaningful changes in IT Organizations performance-
• Continuous Delivery Environment- When organization adopts DevOps it creates a continuous flow of software delivery and bringing new features or new app from code to production.
• Improved Recovery- During the peak hours in the companies if the system goes down, then it would be a hassle for the customer. Due to DevOps, it reduced the failure rates and increased the recovery speeds.
• Faster Resolution to problems- DevOps supports the minor changes in the system and it can be identified easily and can be improved as fast as possible.
• Happier, more productive teams- In an organization, maintaining the internal staff and attracting the new ones. DevOps helps the team to work together and result in better output.
• Increased Customer Satisfaction- Because of DevOps, Customers are getting them timely and frequently updates that enable you the ability to evaluate and test their satisfaction and responses.
• Faster delivery of features – DevOps and Agile software delivery process that enables organizations to stay floating in the fast paced global market. Due to fastest delivery, the IT organizations are deploying software 200 times than their peers.
• Less complexity to manage- The complex projects are managed by splitting the work into smaller teams. The DevOps practices help each team to respond quickly and manage the task.
DevOps practices have evolved in an own way to drive any organization that enable infinite business benefits.
What do you have to say about this Blog?