Our CCIE® Security training in Nicosia offers knowledge and skills required to qualify for senior security roles. With our CCIE® Security certification, you can gain hands-on experience implementing core security technologies and learn best practices using Cisco security solutions. Our training will help you clear both DCCOR v1.0 qualifying exam and practical exam to get the CCIE® Security certification.
- 45 Hours of Live Online Training
- Get Live Training Recording for Lifetime Access
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- 5 Days Classroom Training in Nicosia
- 24x7 Learner Assistance and Support
- We Guarantee Best Price In Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- We can customise the training
- Flexible pricing options
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- We can deliver both In-Person or Live Online
- Pay after the training completion
CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Training Course Overview
Sprintzeal's Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE®) training in Nicosia offers knowledge and skills in implementing, maintaining, and supporting extensive Cisco Network Security Solutions using the latest industry best practices and technologies. It prepares professionals for senior-level security roles.
CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Training Course Objectives
Introduction to CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Training
Part 1 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701)
1.0 Security Concepts
- Explain common threats against on-premises and cloud environments
- Compare common security vulnerabilities such as software bugs, weak and/or
hardcoded passwords, SQL injection, missing encryption, buffer overflow, path traversal,
- Describe functions of the cryptography components such as hashing, encryption, PKI,
SSL, IPsec, NAT-T IPv4 for IPsec, pre-shared key and certificate based authorization
- Compare site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN deployment types such as sVTI, IPsec,
Cryptomap, DMVPN, FLEXVPN including high availability considerations, and
- Describe security intelligence authoring, sharing, and consumption
- Explain the role of the endpoint in protecting humans from phishing and social
- Explain North Bound and South Bound APIs in the SDN architecture
- Explain DNAC APIs for network provisioning, optimization, monitoring, and
- Interpret basic Python scripts used to call Cisco Security appliances APIs
2.0 Network Security
- Compare network security solutions that provide intrusion prevention and firewall
- Describe deployment models of network security solutions and architectures that
provide intrusion prevention and firewall capabilities
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify network infrastructure security methods (router, switch, wireless)
- Implement segmentation, access control policies, AVC, URL filtering, and malware
- Implement management options for network security solutions such as intrusion
prevention and perimeter security (Single vs. multidevice manager, in-band vs. out-ofband, CDP, DNS, SCP, SFTP, and DHCP security and risks)
- Configure AAA for device and network access (authentication and authorization,
TACACS+, RADIUS and RADIUS flows, accounting, and dACL)
- Configure secure network management of perimeter security and infrastructure devices
(secure device management, SNMPv3, views, groups, users, authentication, and
encryption, secure logging, and NTP with authentication)
- Configure and verify site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN
3.0 Securing the Cloud
- Identify security solutions for cloud environments
- Compare the customer vs. provider security responsibility for the different cloud service
- Describe the concept of DevSecOps (CI/CD pipeline, container orchestration, and
- Implement application and data security in cloud environments
- Identify security capabilities, deployment models, and policy management to secure the
- Configure cloud logging and monitoring methodologies
- Describe application and workload security concepts
4.0 Content Security
- Implement traffic redirection and capture methods
- Describe web proxy identity and authentication including transparent user identification
- Compare the components, capabilities, and benefits of local and cloud-based email and
web solutions (ESA, CES, WSA)
- Configure and verify web and email security deployment methods to protect onpremises and remote users (inbound and outbound controls and policy management)
- Configure and verify email security features such as SPAM filtering, antimalware
filtering, DLP, block listing, and email encryption
- Configure and verify secure internet gateway and web security features such as block
listing, URL filtering, malware scanning, URL categorization, web application filtering,
and TLS decryption
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of Cisco Umbrella
- Configure and verify web security controls on Cisco Umbrella (identities, URL content
settings, destination lists, and reporting)
5.0 Endpoint Protection and Detection
- Compare Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) and Endpoint Detection & Response
- Explain antimalware, retrospective security, Indication of Compromise (IOC), antivirus,
dynamic file analysis, and endpoint-sourced telemetry
- Configure and verify outbreak control and quarantines to limit infection
- Describe justifications for endpoint-based security
- Describe the value of endpoint device management and asset inventory such as MDM
- Describe the uses and importance of a multifactor authentication (MFA) strategy
- Describe endpoint posture assessment solutions to ensure endpoint security
- Explain the importance of an endpoint patching strategy
6.0 Secure Network Access, Visibility, and Enforcement
- Describe identity management and secure network access concepts such as guest
services, profiling, posture assessment and BYOD
- Configure and verify network access device functionality such as 802.1X, MAB, WebAuth
- Describe network access with CoA
- Describe the benefits of device compliance and application control
- Explain exfiltration techniques (DNS tunneling, HTTPS, email, FTP/SSH/SCP/SFTP, ICMP,
Messenger, IRC, NTP)
- Describe the benefits of network telemetry
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of these security products and
CCIE Security Certification Benefits and Technical Skills
Below are the skills covered in practical session that offer hands-on experience
Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention
- IOS Firewall, ASA Firewall, Perimeter Security, FTD Next Generation Firewall, Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Cryptography and Virtual Private Networks
- Cryptography & PKI, IKEv1 IPsec VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN (GETVPN), Secure Connectivity
Infrastructure Security, Attacks and Mitigation
- Network Management Security, Routing Protocol Security, Layer 2 Security, Infrastructure Security, IPv6 First Hop Security,
Security with StealthWatch using NetFlow
Access Control and Identity Services Engine
- Identity Services Engine (ISE), Advanced Identity Services Engine (ISE), TrustSec
Programmability and Automation
- Network Programmability Foundation, Cisco SD-Access & DNA Center
Content Security and Advanced Threat Protection
- Email Security Appliance, Web Security Appliance, Content Security, Advanced Malware Protection, Cisco Umbrella
Our program trains professionals to implement core Cisco security solutions that provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. If you are looking for ways to advance your career in security systems, getting CCIE® Security certification is the best option.
Introduction to CCIE Security v6.0 Training
Part 1 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701)
1. Security Concepts
2. Network Security
3. Securing the Cloud
4. Content Security
5. Endpoint Protection and Detection
6. Secure Network Access, Visibility and Enforcement
Part 2 - For Practical Exam
1. Perimeter security and intrusion prevention
2. Secure connectivity and segmentation
3. Infrastructure security
4. Identity management, information exchange and access control
5. Advanced threat protection and content security
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Security engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
ITIL V4, The training has detailed, it can be a bit better with more interactive session and relevant real time easy to understand examples for people who get this as the first hand experience.
I cannot express how great the instructor was and the overall content of the material. The way he taught was very clear in his method of teaching and provided a wealth of information about the CompTIA Network+. All my questions were answered and the class interaction was very good.
It was an excellent Bootcamp that provided a solid foundation/framework for PMP. I was hesitant to take a virtual course, but the limited size of the class and the excellent instruction made me a believer in virtual classes.
CCIE® Security Certification Exam Details
The Security lab exam needs 8 hours to be completed. One must pass the lab exam within 3 years of passing the written exam to achieve the certification. The first lab attempt should be made within 18 months and the lab exam consists of 2 hours of troubleshooting section, 1 hour of diagnostics section, and 5 hours of the configuration section.
The candidates who are appearing for the CCIE® Security course exam should have a thorough and in-depth understanding of exam topics. This CCIE® Security certification strongly encourages that one must or should have 3-5 years of job experience. The written exam consists of 90 -110 questions with a time limit of 120 minutes.
CCIE Security Exam Cost - Written exam - $450 | Lab Exam - $1600
CCIE Security Exam comprises of two parts:
- Qualifying Exam - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701)
Duration - 120 minutes
Languages - English and Japanese
Exam Code - SCOR 350-701
- Lab Exam - CCIE Security
Duration - 8 hours of Hands-on Exam
The number of questions: 90-110
Format for Qualifying Exam:
1. Security Concepts - 25%
2. Network Security - 20%
3. Securing the Cloud - 15%
4. Content Security - 15%
5. Endpoint Protection and Detection - 10%
6. Secure Network Access, Visibility and Enforcement - 15%
Format For Practical Exam:
1. Perimeter security and intrusion prevention - 20%
2. Secure connectivity and segmentation - 20%
3. Infrastructure security - 15%
4. Identity management, information exchange and access control - 25%
5. Advanced threat protection and content security - 20%
The CCIE® Security certificate is valid for 3 years.
There is no formal prerequisite for CCIE® Security. However, having 5 -7 years of job experience before attempting to get the CCIE® Security Certification is recommended.
- Log into Cisco’s Continuing Education Portal
- Choose recertification pathway and complete it for gaining CE credits
- Submit completed item(s) for credits
- Candidates can track progress and check recertification status using Cisco Certification Tracking System (For all cisco certifications except CCIE and CCDE)
- Recertification status for CCIE/CCDE can be tracked through the CCIE tracker
Read cisco's recertification requirements to know more
After the completion of computer-based/written exams, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam.
Lab exams are Pass/Fail and results are available online (using login) within 48 hours.
Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.
Yes, you can apply for a re-exam after 5 calendar days from your first attempt. However, most of the candidates taking our training pass the exam in just one attempt.
Yes. Customers can contact us either by phone or chat if they need help with completing the application form or in case of any course-related queries.
CCIE Security Certification is valid for 3 years. It has a three-year recertification requirement. Certification holders can recertify their credentials by taking up cisco certification exam, or earning CEUs (continuing education units) by completing cisco educational activities.
Sprintzeal CCIE® Security V6.0 Lab Training in Nicosia, Cyprus Certificate Holders work at 1000s of companies like
Our online training offers web-based training for over 100+ courses. The classes are conducted by a certified trainer with vast knowledge in the area and training experience. High-quality training videos are provided which can be accessed from anywhere in the world and at any time. Basic knowledge of using computers and access to stable internet is all one needs to get the most of our online training.
In our classroom mode of training offered in Nicosia, professionals can take up the course by attending classes the conventional way and get trained in a classroom environment. You can enroll in the upcoming batch in Nicosia and join our industry expert trainers. Professionals can take up this offline form of training and attend classes in groups too.
Live virtual classroom training is a personalized form of online training where the student and the trainer are live and face-to-face, discussing concepts and doubts.
This mode of training is preferred by professionals who wish to remove minor inconveniences that come with watching pre-recorded videos for training and by those who want the flexibility that classroom training fails to offer.
Our training approach is
Our approach will enable you to put your learning in use practically and reap its benefits. We have a proven track record of candidates passing the exam and getting the CCIE® Security certification in the FIRST attempt.
On completion of the course, you will receive the certification from Sprintzeal. Trusted by millions, we are the industry leader in providing certification courses across the globe.
Yes, certifications provided by Sprintzeal are internationally recognized. All the courses are accredited by internationally recognized governing bodies and are registered trademarks of institutes like IASSC and AXELOS Limited.
Yes, you can learn all the courses offered by Sprintzeal. There are no limitations to learning courses and one can even get multiple certificates provided he/she completes the courses and clears the exam.
You can get instant support on our live chat, can reach us on call 24/7 or request a call back to have your queries answered.
Certifications have undoubtedly become a major criterion for the job selection process and promotions. The certificate gained from Sprintzeal surely holds great value. It can certainly help one land a great job or help experienced professionals get promoted. It improves skills and knowledge of a candidate which becomes an asset to having a fulfilling and successful career.
The chances of getting a job increases manifold on getting certified. It surely acts as an add-on that gives you an edge over your competitors. However, since several other things are also taken into consideration by interviewers, we cannot give a 100% guarantee as a huge part of the selection depends on the interviewer and the candidate.
With over 200000+ professionals trained across the globe the success rate of Sprintzeal’s training programs is impressive with 99.6 %.
When you complete the training course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Sprintzeal. However, Sprintzeal does not administer the CCIE® Security certification, but once you have passed that exam, you will receive the prestigious CCIE® Security certification from Cisco.
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group at your preferred location?