CompTIA Network+ Course helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. Network+ certification training ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to, design and implement functional networks, configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
- 32 Hours of Live Online Training
- Get FREE CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- 4 Days Classroom Training in Leicester
- CompTIA Network+ Exam Voucher Included
- We Guarantee Best Price In Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- We can customise the training
- Flexible pricing options
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- We can deliver both In-Person or Live Online
- Pay after the training completion
CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Course (N10-007 and N10-008)
Learn how to demonstrate the concepts covered in CompTIA Network+ (N10-007 and N10-008).
CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007 and N10-008) builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks, adding fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to advance in your networking career. As such, it focuses on the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification in Leicester.
Earning CompTIA's Network+ certification increases your value in the marketplace by providing proof of your knowledge, skills, and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure a basic network infrastructure in a vendor-neutral format.
Our CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep Course allows you to demonstrate the concepts covered on the Network+ exam using a sophisticated remote lab environment. In our CompTIA Network Plus Certification Program you will work through several practice exams* to reinforce your knowledge and gain essential networking skills in labs featuring networking devices such as routers, switches, access points, and others.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
- Describe bounded network media
- Describe unbounded network media
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Analyze routing and switching technologies
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation
- Analyze network security
- Implement network security
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation
- Manage networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
Explore Other CompTIA Certifications:
Bahwna was a wonderful trainer for the Foundation Certification course. Her approach is conversational and she makes sure to tie the concepts to "your world". She even makes you write concepts down! Based on her facilitation I'd recommend the course to others.
Carmen did a fantastic job instructing our Class. From providing in depth analysis on course material to drawing from outside sources and personal experiences to fully flesh out the subject matter she placed a high level of importance on our understanding. Hoping all her hard work pays off on our success on the exam. I would unconditionally recommend her as an instructor and project manager!
I took the certification program CompTIA Security+. The content is very informative, knowledgeable and very precise.
CompTIA recommends (but does not require) 9 months of network-related IT experience.
CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007 and N10-008) is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. In particular, the following individuals will benefit from this CompTIA Network+ Course in Leicester:
- IT personnel who need a solid foundation in networking
- Managers and supervisors who must oversee network-related activities
- Individuals interested in pursuing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-007 and N10-008)
EXAM CODE - N10-007 & N10-008
Number of Questions - 80 questions
Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions
Exam duration - 90 minutes
The passing score for CompTIA Network+ exam is 720 out of 900. Candidates taking up our CompTIA Network+ Course clear the exam in one attempt.
It is recommended to have a CompTIA A+ certification along with atleast one year of experience in networking.
The CompTIA network+ exam is administered by CompTIA and provided by Person VUE. Candidates can take up online testing or choose test centers. Our experts will help you with the details after you enrol in our CompTIA Network+ Course.
Getting CompTIA Network+ Course is worth the effort and expense. The cost of getting the CompTIA network+ certification is $348 USD.
The CompTIA Network+ certificate is valid for three years. Candidates need to renew their credentials after three years. They can enrol in CompTIA Network+ Course activities to update their skills.
Candidates require 30 CEUs to renew their CompTIA Network+ certification. These CEUs can be gained by participating in CompTIA's Continuing Education Program.
Sprintzeal offers CompTIA Network+ Training in three modes. Our CompTIA Network+ Training Module is designed by industry experts. Below are the three modes of CompTIA Network+ Training:
CompTIA Network+ Training – Online Mode
CompTIA Network+ Training – Live Online Mode
CompTIA Network+ Training – Classroom Mode
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group at your preferred location?