Sprintzeal All Courses
Sprintzeal offers corporate training in growing domains and the latest technologies that are majorly transforming and contributing to our economy. The flexible learning approach of Sprintzeal training promotes quality learning with high engagement. Furthermore, it has the best passing and completion rates in the industry.
15 Top Paid Certification in the world:
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (Salary - $126,871)
2. Certified In Risk and Information System Control - CRISC (Salary $122,954)
3. Certified Information Security Manager - CISM (Salary $ 122,291)
4. Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP (Salary $121,923)
5. Project Management Professional - PMP(R) (Salary $116,094)
6. Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA (Salary $113,320)
7. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - CCIE Routing and Switching (Salary $112,858)
8. Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA Data Center (Salary $107,045)
9. Cisco Certified Design Professional - CCDP (Salary $105,008)
10. Certified Ethical Hacker - CEH (Salary $103,297)
11. Six Sigma Green Belt - SSGB (Salary $102,594)
12. Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization - CCP-V (Salary $102,138)
13. Cisco Certified Networking Professional - CCNP Security (Salary $101,414)
14. 14. ITIL® v3 Foundation (Salary $99,869)
15. VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization - VCP5-DCV (Salary $99,334)
Did Not Find What Your Looking For?
+1 833 636 6366
Corporate Training Solution
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group
at your preferred location?
Sprintzeal Participant Reviews
Total number of reviews
Aggregate review score
Course completion rate
Pleased with the course for the AWS Solution Architect - Associate Level. Having taken many trainings the overall experience was good. This is a great way to upskill and learn new concepts and have a better understanding on the best approach to 1)prepare for the exam 2)be pointed to great resources to help develop your path. Jack from the sales team was very helpful about the courses. Kishore the trainer is very well informed and talked through all questions. I would suggest this course for future prospects.
Senior IT Project Manager
My trainer Dan Chauncey was extremely helpful with practical experiences that he conveyed regarding several of the questions that I had. The information is extensive. And the tools that have been provided are very detailed and umderstandable. Thorough training. Looking forward to more in the future.
Director of Operations
My trainer Dan Chauncey was extremely helpful with practical experiences that he conveyed regarding several of the questions that I had. The information is extensive. And the tools that have been provided are very detailed and understandable. Thorough training. Looking forward to more in the future.
Senior Consultant, Info Technology
Kevin Davis Phenomenal instructor that provided actual conceptual scenarios that focused on the overall PMP concept that I could relate to in the corporate culture. He was very patient and determined to ensure we stayed on track w/ the focus of understanding the fundamentals of PMP.
SFL Career Counselor at Inverness Technologies
The support staff from Sprintzeal,Steve Jones, were very supportive in making this decision to take the PMP certification course. The course was very affordable and I was given an additional incentive to take another course which would supplement my knowledge which was the Agile course.
I was thinking about studying on my own for the exam but decided to sign up for the course on Sprintzeal to ensure that the material that I needed to study was accurate and efficient. I didn't want to waste anytime on taking the exam multiple times to pass due to being ill-prepared. The instructor Biswa, was great in covering what to know for the exam and I feel that the material he provided will prepare me to pass the exam my first time with confidence. Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to taking more certification courses through Sprintzeal.
Manager of Facilities Services Operations at University of Hartford Facilities Department
I took the certification program CompTIA security+. I really enjoyed the course. The facilitator was very knowledgeable and thoughtful in explaining concepts. I do wish there were more live sessions. I don't think 8 is enough to fully prepare for the CompTia test.