Federal Budget Process Certification Course Overview
Federal Budget Process Certification is beneficial for candidates aspiring to upskill their careers in the field of accounting. It focuses on helping professionals understand the process of the federal budgeting cycle in a fiscal year. Every organization requires employees that understand federal budgeting, the planning of federal funds, its major phases, impacts, and the timing of the annual budget cycle.
The federal budget process course proves to be an asset for federal civilian, active military and federal contractors, financial analysts, accountants, administrative technicians, management analysts, managers, acquisition professionals, and more.
A few of the major concepts covered in this Federal Budget Process training course are - The Budget Process Functions, Deficits, Surpluses, Budget Policy Development, Congressional Action, Appropriation Warrant (FMS Form 6200), Internal Control, Apportionment, Audit, Attestation Engagements, Fiscal Sustainability, and more.
Federal Budget Process Certification Course Objectives
- To apply concepts, principles, and techniques of budgets in your business
- To acquire practical and relevant information on the federal budgeting
- Hands-on learning to deal with practical problems with budgeting projects
- Understand how the federal budget process impacts the organization and their job roles
- Learn how to exercise the audit concepts and federal budget process steps
- Learn the process of how federal funds works each year
- To monitor, track, examine, and outline the federal budget process
- Understand and use the budgeting terms
- Carry out key execution activities and federal budget process timeline
- Gain skills to develop and monitor the operating plan
- To establish, calculate, and identify the major elements to maintain and verify compliance with budgets
- Simplify the process to deal with the annual performance plan
- Learn how to clear the federal budget course exam on the first attempt