CompTIA A+ certification is the Launchpad for IT careers. CompTIA began its A+ credentials in 1993 and to date, it has awarded CompTIA A+ certifications to more than one million IT professionals. If you earn it you demonstrate the foundation skills for entry in IT. CompTIA's A+ certification is a globally recognized and valued credential for associate-level IT professionals. It validates the entry-level skills of IT professionals and showcases their credibility in today's essential IT domains.
Mode Of Training
Live Online Training
- 32 Hours of Live Online Training
- FREE Core 1&2 (220-1101) - (220-1102) EXAM
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- 4 Days Classroom Training in Albany OR
- Core 1&2 (220-1101) - (220-1102) Exam Included
- We Guarantee Best Price In Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- We can customise the training
- Flexible pricing options
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- We can deliver both In-Person or Live Online
- Pay after the training completion
Download Course Agenda And Company Brochure
CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course Overview
CompTIA A+ course is an entry-level certification offered by the computer technology industry association (CompTIA) for computer technicians. This certification is preferred for technical support and operational roles in IT security.
For those who are seeking entry in the world of IT, there is no better choice than the CompTIA A+ course.
Sprintzeal has designed the CompTIA A+ training course to provide in-depth knowledge about various operating systems like Microsoft, Apple, Novell, IBM, and others so that you have a successful and secure future in the cybersecurity field.
Our CompTIA A+ certification course not only helps you in exam prep for the Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) exams but also teach you the core skills necessary for IT.
The course curriculum is structured in a way to train you with all the necessary skills so that you have a full-proof career as a computer technician.
For those who are seeking an entry in the world of IT, there is no better choice than CompTIA A+ certification.
Sprintzeal has designed the CompTIA A Plus training course to provide in-depth knowledge so that you have a secure future in the cybersecurity field.
With Sprintzeal’s CompTIA A+ Training you will learn about software & operating systems, information security, network administration, and cloud computing. This program introduces candidates to the essential IT domains and prepares them for CompTIA A+ certification exams (220-1101 and 220-1102).
In this program, you will learn how to install, configure and manage operating systems. You gain knowledge about IT security, learn how to troubleshoot software, and get introduced to other common operational procedures.
With CompTIA A+ training you can become a skilled entry-level technician. This credential is considered an essential requirement for a variety of entry-level tech jobs in companies like Microsoft, Novell, HP, Cisco, and IBM.
CompTIA A+ Certification Course Syllabus
As A+ certified employees are expected to be good at problem-solving and have IT skills, we cover all aspects like:
- The hardware and software of computer and mobile device software, networking and security.
- Basic techniques about troubleshooting
- Methods about how to back up and recover data
- Introduction about the essential IT domains
- Configure and support devices such as desktops, mobiles, and laptops.
- All the key domains of Core 1(220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) exams.
Once you get your training for CompTIA A+ certification from Sprintzeal you will not only pass the CompTIA A+ exam but learn the core skills that will prove an asset for you.
Benefits of CompTIA A+ Certification
- It serves as the bedrock for your IT career.
- CompTIA A+ certification is acknowledged by employers around the globe.
- CompTIA A+ certification shows your commitment to your career.
With the CompTIA A+ training and certification, you get knowledge about the domains of IT.
- If you get A+ certification you get a handsome salary and numerous job opportunities.
CompTIA A+ course is not vendor-specific, which means you can learn about the hardware and software of Windows, iOS, Android and Linus and interact with the other platforms.
- A+ certification lays the foundation which will help in the next level of cloud computing.
Who should get CompTIA A+ Certification?
CompTIA A+ course is suitable for you if you are seeking an entry-level position as a computer technician.
Also, if you are new to IT and wish to polish your skills you should consider the CompTIA A+ training course.
CompTIA+ Course Career Pathway Benefits
CompTIA certifications are some of the best security certifications that enhance and fuel a professional’s career in infrastructure and cyber security domain. The CompTIA A+ certification is the entry-level course and CompTIA Security Plus and CompTIA Network Certification are the advanced level courses. Based on your experience, knowledge, and eligibility, you can take up training for these CompTIA courses and enhance your career.
List of Key Skills and Knowledge Areas in CompTIA A+ training course
CompTIA Security Plus Certification
CompTIA Network Certification
CompTIA Cysa Cyber security Analyst Certification
Note - CompTIA A+ is also written as CompTIA A Plus
- Giving you the option to choose the mode of training at your convenience.
- Personalized mentorship to enhance learning.
- Supporting you round the clock
- Providing training from experts
- Special discount offers for course you wish to learn
- Comprehensive training along with study guides so that you earn certification easily.
- Improve your experience by covering the exam objectives.
If cyber security interests you, there are a variety of related courses for training programs by Sprintzeal that you can explore:
List of Key Skills and Knowledge Areas in CompTIA A+ course
- Basics of computer and mobile device hardware
- Learn about IT software, PC hardware, networking, and security
- Learn to configure and support mobiles, computers, and IoT devices.
- Understand types of data storage devices and backup methods
- Learn in detail about motherboard components
- Learn about computer safety procedures and best practices
- Learn to setup and manage operating systems like Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS and Linux
- Learn installation and configuration of input devices like keyboards, mouse, and others
- Learn the best troubleshooting techniques
- Learn to fix system errors and connectivity issues.
Eric WilliamsMay 18th, 22
Material is tough but the training and tools provided were good.
David TodmanMay 11th, 22
The Six Sigma Training from Sprintzeal was very beneficial and provided in-depth information. In addition, my instructor Swati provided a wealth of information that clearly defined the Six Sigma methodology.
Indigo YarkindellApr 11th, 22
Sprintzeal provides broad in depth security+ training that will enhance your computer security awareness. Their class, training materials, and labs provide all the study materials for the test certification and the have answered all of our questions and input.
Highly motivated network security analyst, network administrator and competent engineer, excellent customer service skills, dynamic individual, can motivate teams to complete complex projects using his tenacity, driving for excellence, leadership skills and abilities motivation to exceed the expectations of any employer & achieve final success. Project management, resource management, logistics and operations, Windows Unix / Linux Mac and integration of mixed environments. Windows or Unix / Linux (BSD included Mac OS 10) various types of Cisco routers (GUI / Basic Cisco admin.) Or Nortel Microsoft Office, Corel, Open Office. Intermediate and Italian, basic Japanese. Also specialised in network administration Windows, Linux, Computer security, White hat hacking, Computer Forensics, network forensics. Active with the research of Pentesting and research on IT security for defense. "Attack is the secret of defense, defense is planning an attack." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
EXAM CODE - 220-1101 & 220-1102
Number of Questions - 90 questions per exam
Exam Type - MCQs, drag and drops, and performance-based questions
Duration - 90 Minutes
Exam Pass Score - For 220-1101 - 675 out of 900
For 220-1102 - 700 out of 900
Exam Languages - English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai, and Spanish
Exam Provider - Pearson VUE - online and at test centers
Though there is no specific prerequisite to take the CompTIA A+ exam. However, 9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field is recommended.
Candidates need to pass two sets of CompTIA A+ exams to get A+ certified.
Exam 1 - CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1)
Exam 2 - CompTIA A+ 220-1102 (Core 2)
The CompTIA A+ certification is valid for three years from the date of certification. Candidates can renew their certification by retaking the CompTIA A+ exam or gain CEUs by attending training programs. Candidates must gain at least 20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to renew their CompTIA A+ exam certification.
CompTIA A+ course is best for entry-level applicants as it helps them up skill and advance in their career. Below are some job roles that benefit from it:
- Computer Science Graduates
- Aspiring IT Technicians
- Help Desk Technicians
- Support Technicians
- Service Desk Analysts
- Computing Professionals
- System and Technical Support Specialists
- Network Engineers
- Desktop Administrators
Where our Alumni Work
Sprintzeal CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course in Albany OR, United States Certificate Holders work at 1000s of companies like
Frequently Asked Questions
CompTIA A+ certification is an entry-level certification for IT technicians.
To earn it a candidate has to pass 220-1101 (Core 1) and 220-1102 (Core 2) exams.
You can take up the CompTIA A+ Certification Training in Albany OR and take up the exam at the testing center near me.
CompTIA A+ exam cost in Albany OR
The cost of the CompTIA A+ exam is $239 USD. It varies from country to country.
For CompTIA A+ certification training pricing or CompTIA A+ exam cost, refer to our training schedules in your city.
Yes. Participants get full access to CompTIA A+ course practice tests under our training module. This is to ensure you are well acquainted with the CompTIA exam to get best results.
CompTIA A+ course in Albany OR is best for candidates who are new to the IT industry and wish to start their career on the right foot. This program teaches them the basics of operating systems, data management, and network security. However, experienced IT professionals can also take up this course to enhance their skill set and give their resumes a boost.
CompTIA A+ credential is a must-have for candidates starting their IT careers. It has a great scope as it adds value to your resume. CompTIA A+ course is certified for professionals where they earn on an average $59,000.
Below are some of the top job titles for CompTIA A+ certified professionals in Albany OR:
Desk analyst, desktop support admin, technical support specialist, help desk technician, and system support specialist.
- Sprintzeal’s CompTIA courses are accredited by CompTIA
- Sprintzeal is a licensed and accredited training provider of CompTIA
- We offer high-quality certification training for aspirants from various parts of the world
- Our training includes course materials, hands-on labs, quizzes & interactive sessions
- Our CompTIA A+ training in Albany OR is conducted by expert trainers with 10+ years of industry experience
- We create an engaging learning environment to prepare our learners for real-world industry situations
- Our training programs are great value for money. We offer the best price in the industry.
- Learners enrolled in our program get high-quality resources for studying
- We offer flexible learning methods in Albany OR that suit your learning style
Corporate Training Solution
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group at your preferred location?