AWS SysOps Certification Training Course Overview
AWS SysOps Certification - Associate level training from Sprintzeal in Rocklin CA has been designed to help you study the tools, techniques, concepts and practical AWS related work scenarios. This certification aims to make its candidates comfortable in managing operations from AWS Sysops Certification. This certification exam tests your knowledge in the cloud environment. It helps in proper decision making that is required based on the information one receives from monitoring, auditing and performance feedback.
This AWS SysOps certification is intended for professionals who are involved in operations, cloud, and management on the AWS platform. From monitoring, scaling, analysis and deployment to data management, networking, and security, Sprintzeal's AWS SysOps Associate training offers it all.
Tools covered in the AWS SysOps Certification Training:
CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancer, EC2, RDS, VPC, Network ACLs, Security Groups, DDOS, S3, KMS, IAM, Systems Manager, Route53, Direct Connect, and CloudFormation.
By the end of the training, the candidate will be well versed in all the concepts and can confidently appear for the exam to gain his/her certification.
AWS SysOps Certification- Course Objectives
- Implement and control the flow to and from AWS
- An understanding of AWS's global infrastructure.
- It provides knowledge for building and secures a reliable application on the AWS Sysops platform.
- Provide innovative solutions to the company's problems through team leadership, strategy execution, and commitment to quality.
- Developing business solutions to solve business problems.
- Provides implementation guidance based on best practices.
- An understanding of network technology related to AWS.
Topics and concepts covered in Sprintzeal's AWS Sysops certification - Associate level Training:
Monitoring and Metrics
Cloudwatch - key concepts, logs, analysis, and metrics
Overview of Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, Route 53
ELB - creation, and working
Analysis - Tagging, Cost Management, Billing Alarms, and Cost Explorer
Deployment and provisioning - Cloud Deployments, Cloud Formation, Deployment with Auto Scaling
Data Management, Networking, and Security
AWS Sysops Certification Benefits and skills acquired
The practices and skills required by the AWS SysOps Associate certification themselves are building blocks in this field.
Some of the benefits of the skills acquired through AWS Sysops Certification Training are:
- Wide recognition and career advancement
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the profession
- Knowledge in the basics of data and cloud
- Recognition and wider career opportunities for aspiring cloud specialists
- Validates the candidate's experience in the industry and builds trust
Sprintzeal also offers training for other cloud computing courses in Rocklin CA.
AWS Solution Architect Certification
AWS Developer Associate Certification