CISM® (Certified Information Security Manager) is a major certification associated with security professionals who manage, assess, oversee, and design security information about organizations. And ISACA best practices guide can be counted as a Bible for the Certified Information Security Manager -CISM certification preparation as the certification structure is an evolution of the said guide.
Mode Of Training
Live Online Training
- 36 Hours of Live Online Training
- Pass Your CISM Exam in First Attempt
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Flexible Weekend and Weekday Schedules
- 4 Days Classroom Training in Lowell MA
- Pass Your CISM Exam in First Go
- Guaranteed Best Price In Training Industry
- Choose from Weekday or Weekend Schedules
- We can customise the training
- Flexible pricing options
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- We can deliver both In-Person or Live Online
- Pay after the training completion
Download Course Agenda And Company Brochure
CISM Certification - Certified Information Security Manager Training Overview
To your knowledge, there is a shocking increase in business organizations and governmental agencies expecting IT employees with certification which is a major hint that shows what the importance of CISM Certification is in today’s world. The Certified Information Security Manager - CISM training provided by Sprintzeal is a real lifesaver that will make you skilled to design, deploy, and assess the security structure of your organizations. As you have known the CISM course in Lowell MA is aligned with the ISACA best practices guide which will make you capable of the professional requirements your enterprise is looking for.
Experience the world best CISM Certification Training in Lowell MA with Sprintzeal
Here in Sprintzeal, we are doing our life best to provide each one of the knowledge-seeking professionals what are they seeking for with our dedicated bunch of trainers and staff across the horizon. With our expertise and mastery, we are helping you to Save Yourself from Humiliations and lost opportunities.
Benefits and Career Path for CISM Course in Lowell MA
CISM Training is a universally recognized credential in the Information Technology domain this CISM course certification is the best fit for many professionals. By gaining Certified Information Security Manager - CISM Training such professionals can gain very good earnings and career growth:
- Security consultants
- Security managers
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- Security Auditors
- Security Architects
- Risk Officers
- CISO s
CISM Training - SKILLS COVERED
Knowledge in information security governance
- Information Security Incident Management skills
- Improvement in design security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding in the ISACA domain
- Improvised information security programs
- Key concepts of enterprise IT framework
Companies who are looking to hire Certified Information Security Managers
- Wells Fargo
Margaret Tanner GloverMay 10th, 22
I found my instructor and the coordinator Alex Wood very easy to work with. They were VERY accommodating to my schedule, and I was very happy with the training, the presentation of the material and the quizzes that the instructor walked the class through at the end of each Chapter. I will take another class from them again.
Sarfaraj AlamMay 10th, 22
Course Name: ITIL V4 Foundation
It was a great learning experience overall. The training session was very interactive with every question answered.Highly recommended.
Angela BynumMay 14th, 22
Great PMP course and instructor. Would highly recommend.
How do you become CISM® Certified in Lowell MA?
There are certain criteria you need to fulfill before applying for CISM® training, they are:
- Get your CISM® certification successfully after the examination
- Be agreeing with the continuing educational policies
- Have strict adherence to the Code of professional ethics by ISACA
- Make sure you submit the CISM Course in Lowell MA application within 5 years of initially clearing the examination
For any further information about CISM Course in Lowell MA and Certification visit our CISM course page
Of course, there are some eligibility criteria you need to think about before thinking about CISM Certification Training, which includes an employee verified completed application and make sure it is submitted within 5 years from the date of initially clearing the examination.
Besides that, the experience must be gained within 10 years preceding the application date of examination or within five years of the certification. And work experience required should range between 3 or 5 years in the role of the Security manager
CISM Certification is conducted thrice every year that too in July, December, and following September. To know more about exam date details and locations please visit the Certified Information Security Manager page
Where our Alumni Work
Sprintzeal CISM Certification Training in Lowell MA, United States Certificate Holders work at 1000s of companies like
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2/ 4 days live online CISM Certification classroom training, as an ATO (accredited training organization) of ISACA so we prompt you to the golden standards.
- Classes will be interactive and fun, meanwhile, you can clear your queries in real-time during CISM training sessions.
- Get a year of access to our e-learning platform of high-quality lectures and tutorials about CISM certification
- 1000+ Mock Exam Prep Questions and Get Live Class Recordings Post Certification Training Life Time Access
The cost of the CISM course Examination is different according to the type of registration you are enrolling for and that will cost you anywhere from $450 - $750. Your membership doesn’t change anything here.
Cybersecurity has become a vital element of every enterprise intercontinentally. Data threats faced by any company can damage its chances of growing. The ease and accessibility of online businesses have also resulted in threats from hackers. So referring to this CISM course as the main scheme the importance of Cyber Security is doubling every single minute.
With over 126000+ professionals trained spreading the globe the success rate of Sprintzeal’s training programs is impressive with 99.6 %
When you complete the Certified Information Security Manager –CISM course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Sprintzeal. However, Sprintzeal does not administer the Certification, but once you have passed that exam, you will receive the prestigious certification from ISACA.
CISM Certification professionals are always in need and there are certain things which results the increase in the high demand, as we know the IT industry is ever-growing in that scenario cyber security is such a big concern to every organization and individual, well that’s the primary aspect which adds a massive stipulation in job market.
Cyber-attacks are evolving as a critical danger to organizations. Most of the organizations are in nonstop marathons in order to prevent the breach from notorious hackers who are finding loopholes everywhere in the organizations software which is publically available for customers to avail multiple offerings and services. In this unsafe condition the importance of Cyber Security arises to its peak.
An estimated 95% of organizations have faced cybercrimes in some way or the other. This is more prevalent in the USA, where increased access to internet facilities has spurred the growth of large cybercriminal gangs.
To safeguard your data from cyber-attacks, you need to protect and secure it. Create effective solutions for cybersecurity threats by using the latest cybersecurity software. Cybercriminals are evolving faster than ever before. This should make you worry because you also need to increase the level of defense. Businesses are at a larger risk nowadays.
Their sensitive data might get stolen by attackers who can use the information to extort money from them. Often, companies neglect their cybersecurity framework because they think that they can do away with it. This is where attackers take advantage of their vulnerability and breach their systems to attack their sensitive data. Cybersecurity awareness is required to prevent such large-scale attacks. For that, cybersecurity awareness training is imparted to individuals who are wishing to start a career in Cybersecurity continue reading…….
- IT security:
IT security or Information Security is the protection of data using electronic networks. When Cybersecurity is limited to protecting the Digital version data, IT security has a broadened perspective of securing both digital and physical forms of data from hackers all around.
The cybersecurity definition is that it protects your digital data from cybersecurity breaches. It is implemented in your computers, PC, laptops, or other systems that are susceptible to attacks by hackers.
- Computer security or Network security:
Network security or computer security focuses on the in-between areas between hardware and software. When you’re sending information through your computers, the server that you are sending the information to should be the sole recipient of it. Attackers can intercept your information mid-way and make changes to it. They can also access it and steal sensitive content. Computer security uses a combination of both hardware and software to protect the information you are sending.
- Big Giants in the industries such as AMAZON, JP Morgan, IBM, Accenture, Oracle, KBRWyle, Honeywell, McAfee, Microsoft, Wipro, Google, and Tesla are currently looking for professionals with Certified Information Security Manager Certification. Hurry up!
- Certified Information Security Manager Certification, CISM course is a globally recognized certification that has become the de-facto gauge for effective Cyber Security.
- Many employers consider CISM certification as an essential qualification yardstick for their job requirements. Getting certified in cybersecurity can lead to a bright future in the IT security domain.
Corporate Training Solution
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group at your preferred location?