PMI PBA Certification - Professional in Business Analysis carries a high level of professional credibility. PMI PBA is an internationally recognized certification that helps business analysts, and other project professionals enhance their careers. It offers skills to evaluate organizational needs and improve overall project efficiency.
- 36 Hours of Live Online Training
- Soft Copy Of Course Material Access Keys
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Weekend & Weekday Schedules To Choose
- 4 Days Classroom Training in Grand Island NE
- Get Student Material Course Access
- Best Price Guaranteed in the Training Industry
- Choose From Weekday or Weekday Options
- We can customise the training
- Flexible pricing options
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- We can deliver both In-Person or Live Online
- Pay after the training completion
PMI PBA certification is one of PMI's most popular and globally acknowledged certifications. It showcases a candidate’s skills and credibility in all areas of business analysis. It helps employers assess professionals based on their knowledge in the field of business analysis. Professionals with PMI PBA certification are perceived as specialists in the field of business analysis. Our PMI PBA course is designed to help professionals enhance their careers by gaining skills essential for fulfilling the latest requirements.
It helps in analyzing the tools and techniques which can be used in improving the overall success of the project.
PMI PBA Certification Benefits
- Enhance business analysis skills, knowledge, and experience through training and get the PMI PBA certification.
- It helps one in becoming proficient with business analysis terminology.
- Get the globally recognized business analysis PMI PBA certification from Project Management Institute
- Learn the basics of business analysis and get started
- Better job opportunities and increased credibility.
- Get accredited by globally recognized organization, PMI – Project Management Institute
Why Attend PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI PBA) Course?
The PMI PBA certification offers high-level credibility that can be trusted and believed in. Sprintzeal's PMI PBA course program comes with multiple benefits. This PMI PBA certification program offers high-quality business analysis training in two modes: Live Online and Classroom gives exposure to candidates with hands-on projects and offers an in-depth understanding of business analysis concepts, tools, and techniques. The PMI PBA certification expresses a relationship between individuals and expertise in the business field that is mostly used to improve projects.
COVID Update - Candidates can now take PMI PBA Exam online. For full information on this, refer Online Proctored Testing Guide from PMI.
The PMI PBA course live virtual classroom training in Grand Island NE, United States is an instructor-led online training offered to candidates from all over the globe. In this mode of PMI PBA training, the participant and the trainer are live and face-to-face during all training sessions. This PMI PBA Training eliminates the barrier that comes with pre-recorded online training videos and instead helps them have interactive sessions for a better understanding of PMI PBA course concepts.
In PMI PBA Classroom Training in Grand Island NE, United States, all training sessions are conducted by the expert trainer in a classroom set-up. The traditional way of learning is adopted to facilitate learners who wish to get trained in a classroom environment.
An extraordinary experience to understand the concept of ITIL v4 foundation. The trainer is highly collaborative and resourceful.
Security Plus training course. Very good experience overall.
Lots a great data. Wish more pictures, graphics, and real life examples just to make it more interesting. Also, please provide an acronym and definitions list.
As an individual who is well traveled hence, consequently with varied international exposure, high motivational levels and supreme self confidence, am a professional who likes to think out of the box and firm believer of the fact that there can be more than one single innovative solution to a problem.
Eligibility for PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification Program:
- Must have a Secondary degree
- Must have at least 60 months of work experience in business analysis
- Must have 35 contact hours of education in the field of business analysis
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent
- Must have at least 36 months of work experience in business analysis
- Must have 35 contact hours of education certificate in business analysis
PMI PBA Exam Fee Details:
For PMI Members - $405.00
For Non-members - $555.00
Exam format – Multiple Choice Questions
Number of questions - 200
Exam duration – 4 hours
Professionals working in project management field; starting their career or aiming to grown in their current career path, must consider getting the PMI PBA course.
Here are some of the job profiles suitable for the Professional in Business Analysis certification:
- Business analyst
- System analyst
- IT managers
- IT directors
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- QA professionals
- Business customers, users or partners
- Business system analyst
- Anyone who is willing to enhance their business analysis skills.
- Senior consultants
- Delivery managers
- Program managers
- Product manager
- Product owner
- Business heads
- Domain specialists
If the candidate fails to clear the PMI PBA certification exam in the first go, he/she can retake the exam. Most candidates taking up our PMI PBA Training clear the exam in one go.
The PMI PBA certification is valid for three years.
To renew the PMI PBA certification, candidates need to earn 60 (PDUs) in the field of business analysis.
On completion of the PMI PBA training course, the candidate will receive a course completion certificate from Sprintzeal and on clearing the exam, the PMI-Professional in Business Analysis certification from Project Management Institute is awarded.
Yes, we offer exam application guidance to our students during and after the PMI PBA certification training programs. Candidates can reach us via call, email, or chat with our counselors in case of any exam or course-related queries.
Sprintzeal has trained over 32k+ professionals from various parts of the world. The average pass rate of candidates who took up Sprintzeal’s PMI PBA training programs is 99.6 %.
You can connect with us on our Social media handles on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can reach out to us on our chat support, our team is here to help with any queries.
Our training programs are reschedulable. Candidates can reschedule their PMI PBA training program or choose a different batch at any time. In case of emergencies, candidates can also cancel their PMI PBA training and will be eligible for getting a refund, after deduction of the admin fee. To know more, kindly read our PMI PBA certification refund policy.
Looking for a personalized Corporate Training for a group at your preferred location?